Compensation: Hourly Rates $14-$18 DOE, PTO for FT, discount benefits at sister properties, great workplace
Employment Type: Employee's choice
W. A. Frost and Company is looking for full time cooks to join our award winning restaurant team. This position demands creativity on a daily basis, excellent communication skills, and the ability to maintain the highest of culinary standards. Applicant should work well under pressure, be organized, flexible, positive, and self-motivated. Culinary school is a plus but not a requirement. You must be able to work a variety of hours and be willing to learn new techniques and recipes.
Desired Skills and Experience:
• Previous experience required.
• High-energy, outgoing personality.
• Ideal candidate will be reliable and have both pantry and hot line experience.
• Outstanding written and interpersonal communication skills are a must.
• Attention to detail and strong organizational skills.
• Applicant must exhibit a professional attitude and appearance.
• Applicant must possess a passion for providing high quality guest service and commitment to exceeding expectations.
More about the Organization:
W. A. Frost and Company is part of the Commonwealth Properties family of companies. Our sister companies include The University Club of St. Paul, hotel 340, St. Paul Athletic Club, the Commodore, Stout's Island Lodge, and several historic commercial properties.