WA Frost is only a few blocks from Grand Avenue shopping and less than five minutes from Downtown St. Paul…
Located in the beautiful and historic Dacota Building in the Cathedral Hill district, WA Frost is easy to get to from anywhere in St. Paul or Minneapolis. Follow this link to make Online Reservations…
W.A. Frost & Company
Historic Cathedral Hill - Dacotah Building
374 Selby Avenue, St. Paul, MN 55102
tel: 651-224-5715 fax: 651-224-7945
Email: W.A. Frost & Company
Off-street parking lots available off of Selby Avenue and Western Avenue.
Dining Room Hours
Lunch: Mon - Fri 11:00am - 1:30pm
Brunch: Sat/Sun 10:30am - 2:00pm
Dinner: Mon - Sun 5:00pm - 10pm
Sun - Thurs 11:00am - midnight
Fri/Sat 11:00am – 1:00am
WA Frost is closed on some holidays. Please call to confirm.
W. A. Frost and Company is asked to support hundreds of worthwhile charitable causes and events each year. We make every effort to accommodate as many requests as possible. However due to the number of requests we receive on a monthly basis, we are simply unable to accommodate all requests that fit our guidelines. In order for you organization to be considered for a donation item, you must comply with the following guidelines:
- All donation requests must be submitted on-line. CLICK HERE to access our on-line Donation Request Form. Written and phone requests are not accepted.
- The online donation form must be filled out completely in order for you request to be considered. Your organization must be located in the state of Minnesota.
- Your organization must not have received a donation from any Commonwealth company during the current year. An organization is eligible to receive one donation item per calendar year.
- Your request for a donation item must be submitted via the online donation form and must be received at least six (6) weeks prior to the day your organization needs the item.
- Your non-profit organization must have 501(c)(3) tax exempt status. You must enter your organization’s valid Tax Exempt ID number on the online form in order for your request to be considered. (If you are a business sponsoring a charitable event, please ask a member of the charity to complete the donation request form.)
Please keep in mind that submitting an online request does not guarantee your organization will receive a donation. No phone calls please. Donation items are typically sent four weeks prior to the date your organization needs the item.
Thank you for considering W. A. Frost and Company as a contributor. We wish you the best of luck with your charitable and fundraising efforts.